Do you want to get involved and help us change the world through education? We can always do with a helping hand! If you have skills, expertise and time to share, whether in our offices or in the field, we’d like to hear from you!
If you are interested in any of the volunteering opportunities below or have other ideas to get involved and make a difference in Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos or Vietnam, please send us an email (addresses below) telling us:
- what motivates you to volunteer with Aide et Action
- what you think you can do for us
- your time commitment
- the languages you speak
Also please attach a short CV (no more than 2 pages), and put “VOLUNTEER WITH AIDE ET ACTION” in the subject line of your email. Please also note the following:
- All volunteers are required to provide a copy of a recent criminal/police background check, and are required to sign and adhere to Aide et Action’s Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct, as well as any relevant work procedures and guidelines
- Our volunteering opportunities are unpaid
- Teachers are most welcome to volunteer with us, but please note that we do not recruit teachers or have volunteers fill teaching roles – we work with local partners and governments in helping build the capacity of the local education systems and teachers
If this all sounds good to you, and you feel you can contribute as a volunteer, we most certainly can use your energy and expertise. Your time, talent and energy can help change the lives of children and families in Southeast Asia.
Some volunteering ideas
- Research: Do you have the skills to dig deeper into the current and future needs and barriers of education in this region? Are you working on a research paper and want to collaborate with us to develop your ideas? Get in touch with us to see if we can work together to produce meaningful and accessible research.
- Admin: Data entry, filing, stuffing envelopes, mail franking, and more – we are always on the look-out for people to help us with this.
- Photography/Video/Video Editing: Are you creative with experience in storytelling through images? We’d love to hear from you and get your support in photography, photoediting, video production or video editing.
- Graphic Designers: Do you have the skills to create captivating infographics or design attractive brochures, reports, flyers or posters? Here is a chance to use talent for a good cause.
Why not be an E-volunteer?
Can’t join us in Cambodia, Lao PDR or Vietnam but would love to work from home for a good cause? Want to gain some experience in our sector? As long as you share our passion and vision to make a quality education accessible for all, you could be one of our e-volunteers! We welcome your ideas, but here are a few ways to contribute from the comfort of your own home:
Let us know which languages you are fluent in. A good command of grammar, spelling and syntax is required. Professional editing and proofreading experience is a plus.