Job title: Programme and Partnership Manager
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Type of Employment: Fixed-term contract
Deadline to apply: 21 June 2021
Aide et Action is an international nonprofit with 40 years of experience, committed to increasing access to quality education for the most vulnerable and marginalized populations so they can take charge of their own development and contribute to a more peaceful and sustainable world. Aide et Action currently operates in 19 countries across Africa, Asia and Europe and reaches more than 1.2 million beneficiaries every year.
Our Vision: Changing the world through education
Our Mission: Aide et Action ensures access to quality education for the most vulnerable and marginalized populations, especially children, so they can take charge of their own development and contribute to a more peaceful and sustainable world.
This role will ensure the quality implementation of our programmes financed by corporate donors and foundations and serve as a focal point for corporate relationships. S/he will strengthen the relationship with existing corporates and identify/secure new corporate partners to significantly increase funding, voice and reach to enable Aide et Action to support more disadvantaged children, youths and communities. In addition, the role will lead the whole process to engage corporate partners to maximise their potential and better understand the social, community and environmental responsibilities as part of socially conscious business.
- Lead the development of a long-term corporate strategy to secure long-term strategic partnerships;
- Develop and maintain demonstrably successful relationships with key corporate supporters and reach out to new and potential ones;
- Provide regular analysis on the market potential, identifying patterns and opportunities that Aide et Action could invest in;
- Work with colleagues at regional and international offices to develop and maintain a suite of high-quality (market-oriented) materials to be used in proposals, applications and presentations to help engage corporates;
- Be responsible for the development of project proposals for corporates and foundations;
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Support the Country Director and programme team in securing project funding from corporate donors in Viet Nam and building network of supporters;
- Implement the programmes/project in accordance with global objectives and expected results;
- Proactively manage budgets, monitor and report on corporate partnership funding generation including corporate pipeline, new business achieved and the status of existing partnerships to ensure funding targets are delivered;
- Integrate corporate perspectives into the programme implementation thereby increasing engagement;
- Develop and edit donor reports, coordinating with programme team and the finance team to ensure accurate financial reporting;
- Work closely with the Country Director to set and implement annual team goals, strategies, milestones, and timeline for reaching ambitious corporate partnerships goals and strategy.
Networking & Communication
- Develop compelling propositions, showcasing the voices and stories of businesses supported by Aide et Action and corporates;
- Lead the development of marketing materials.
- Constructively contribute and collaborate with colleagues to achieve our organizational goals;
- Expand the capability and development of Aide et Action’s members by utilizing mixed interventions e.g., sharing the knowledge, experiences and expertise, coach junior staff/outsource, etc;
- Deliver high-quality work;
- Comply with all legislation and the organization’s policies and procedures.
- A Bachelors degree is required, a Masters degree will be an asset.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in corporate relations role, sales, cause marketing, philanthropy or related field
- A minimum of three years’ experience in cause marketing, corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Experience in the implementation of an incubation program would be an asset
- Excellent writing, research, editing and communication skills in English. French is an asset
How to apply
Please download and read the full job description.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with at least three references and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 June 2021.
Please be informed that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further information and discussion. The recruitment process may end sooner if we find a suitable candidate to fill this position.