Currently, you can choose from 11 projects in the region:
- Holistic Educational Strategies for Pro-poor Community Development (main theme: Access & Quality of Education)
- Cambodian Consortium for Out of School Children (main theme: Access & Quality of Education)
- Inclusive Education for Children with Disabilities and Ethnic Minority Children (main theme: Inclusive Education)
- Harnessing Innovative ICT for Improved Literacy, Teaching and Learning in Cambodia (main theme: Access & Quality of Education)
- Developing Livelihoods for Vulnerable Women in China (main theme: Girls’ & Women’s Education)
- Aid & Care Children Centers (theme: Early Childhood Care & Education)
- Inclusive, Child-friendly Environments and the Improvement of the Quality of Learning Outcomes of Pre- and Primary schools in Lao PDR (main theme: Access & Quality of Education)
- Improving the Quality of Early Childhood Care and Education for Ethnic Minority and Disadvantaged Children (main theme: Early Childhood Care & Education)
- Promoting Inclusive Development for Ethnic Minority Youth in Vietnam through Improved Employability and Entrepreneurship (main theme: Livelihood Education)
- Increase Equitable Access to a Quality Education (main theme: Access & Quality of Education)
Thematic Sponsorship Project: Early Childhood Care & Education
Our sponsorship is handled by a dedicated sponsorship team based in France.
They can be contacted in Paris at
Tel : +33 (0)1 55 25 70 00
Our Sponsorship Officer in the Southeast Asia & China region can also provide you with more information about sponsorship options in this region and can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Thank you for becoming a sponsor!
Our central sponsorship team in France will send you a welcome package containing:
• A brief description of the country where the project is located
• A brief description of the project
• A sponsorship file with your reference
• A booklet with sponsorship guidelines
You will also receive a welcome letter from the Aide et Action country program where the project you sponsor is located.
And we will keep you informed of the project’s activities taking place in the field via sponsorship newsletters which we will send to you three times per year.
Please contact our team in France via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, informing them about the updated information (eg. change of address, change of bank account number, change of email address etc).
Please do not forget to include your SPONSORSHIP REFERENCE NUMBER in your email to ensure they can retrieve the correct details from our system. Thank you!
Yes, you can, but we propose that you send only collective materials (for example, some school supplies such as colored pens, felt pens, maps, dictionaries, age-appropriate reading books in their local languages etc.) which the children can share among themselves. This is to avoid feelings of jealousy from the other children in the community who do not benefit directly from the project.
Aide et Action South East Asia & China‘s management sees to preparation of its financial statements in accordance with Regulation No. 99.01 and Regulation No 99.03 as declared by the Comité de la Réglementation Comptable (CRC; the Accounts Regulations Committee), in accordance with the French Law, as well as the local regulations in the countries we work in. The financial statements of Aide et Action Hong Kong, are prepared in accordance with Hong Kong accounting standards, and are consolidated with those of Aide et Action France under special conditions. Are accounts and financial statements are independently audited by Ernst & Young Cambodia and Tam, Au & Co, Hong Kong as well as by Ernst & Young France.
Aide et Action International in France is a two-time winner of the Crystal Award – presented by the National Society of Statutory Auditors to reward NGOs for the most transparent management of funds.
The funds collected through sponsorship will be pooled at the international level to support the organization’s education projects around the world. It may be used to subsidize project implementation, support new project initiatives, provide for emergency use in times of natural disasters, and to cover operating expenses that ensure the sustainability and growth of the organization.
You can also learn more about the funds and the financial transparency of Aide et Action by reading this page http://seac.aide-et-action.org/financial-transparency/.
We understand that financial and personal situations of people can change. If you need to cancel or suspend your sponsorship, just let us know and we will ensure that the schools and communities are not neglected.
Yes, you can visit other projects of Aide et Action in Southeast Asia. It will be a highly “educational trip” for you to discover the implementation of the projects, the active involvement of the local participants, and the approaches that we adopt with different partners. All visitors will be accompanied by at least one member of Aide et Action staff and visitors must not visit project sites, particularly schools, unaccompanied.
Kindly note that the costs related to your travel and accommodation will have to be borne by you.
Please contact our sponsorship team at least two months prior to your intended departure, and note local national holidays when offices and schools will be closed. Our colleagues in the field will help you prepare your visit. A schedule for your visit will be agreed with you ahead of your departure. Please do note that due to the nature of our work, late changes to the schedule are sometimes necessary – priorities in the field and staff deployment can change at short notice. In that case, we will always endeavor to contact you and adapt your schedule where possible in such a way that you will still have a great experience.
At the end of the visit, please send us a short testimonial sharing your impression of the reality of the project so we can share this in our sponsorship newsletters with other sponsors who do not have the opportunity to visit the project.