Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to learn and start your career? Do you love learning yourself and want to contribute to making education a reality for every person?
Then join our team as our Intern Finance & Admin. Check our requirements now and apply today!
We are committed to providing internship opportunities to undergraduate and recent graduate students.
The Finance & Administration Intern provides support to the Regional Finance & Admin Department to help ensure effective program delivery in the Southeast Asia & China region. He/She will support and learn about procurement and payment processes, administration, record keeping and filing systematically.
The Finance & Administration Intern will report to the Finance & HR Associate, and will be based in our regional office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
This position is for 6 months, either on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Review finance vouchers (Finance Forms)
- Support the Finance & HR Associate with posting financial transactions
- Release payments to suppliers
- File financial documents
- Collect bank information such as bank statements, credit advice, bank transfers, and other bank documents
- Prepare bank transactions & perform other banking requirements.
- Support the procurement process, such as obtaining quotations, completing procurement forms, etc.
- Update procurement tracking data
- Scan and file procurement documents
- Update supplier list and information
- Control stationery and office supplies
- Update Assets/Office equipment movement
- Prepare fixed asset counting, labeling and recording
- Responsible for telephone call answering, photocopying, typing and scanning
- Responsible for car booking, meeting room booking record
- Prepare leave records, medical allowances and training records
- Support the organization of meetings, seminars, workshops and other events
- Support the processing of visa applications and extensions
- Record and file letters in / letters out
- Assist the Regional Finance & Admin Department and coordinate with staff in arranging staff missions (including finding & booking suitable flights, hotel reservations, and visa requirements)
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- University student with major in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or other relevant field
- Basic computer skills (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet)
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Be able to speak and write English
- Demonstrated commitment to learning
- Demonstrated attention to work
- Honest and trustworthy
Compensation & Benefits
- USD 150 per month (on full-time basis)
- Internship certification at the end of the assignment
- Health and accident insurance (NSSF) during the internship with the organization
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to send their CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date: 5 February 2019 (5pm).